October 1, 2017
Day to Pray for the
Peace of Jerusalem
October 7, 2017
Feast of Tabernacles Celebration
Monday: Family Altar Time (anytime in your homes)
Tuesday: 6:45 p.m. Revelatory Teaching/Bible Study & Prayer
(Israel, the Church & the Nations)
Tuesday - Thursday: "Boom" activities & outreach
Sunday 10.00 a.m. Bible Study
Sunday 11.00 a.m. First Fruits Service: Worship & the Word
124 1/2 South Center St.
Grove City, PA 16127
Apostle Pam Schnelzer: 724-992-9196
Elder Tom Schnelzer: 724-372-2346
Overseer Assistant: Elder Kim Schnelzer: 724-992-8082
Pastoral Assistant: Elder Marge Roxberry: "Why Israel?" 724-992-1259 Minister Lucinda Good: "The Boom" 717-606-5272
"Salvation Army": 814-549-0375
National Day of Prayer 2015
Under divine mandate of the Lord, our family of 7 moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Grove City, PA in January, 1991 to begin a ministry work. Elder Tom and myself, Apostle Pam Schnelzer, have been married 36 years. Three of our children are now married and we are the blessed grandparents of 7 grandchildren.
Shiloh Intrusion Ministries began in April, 2001 with the Lord's direction that His house shall be a house of prayer and do not forget Israel. By God divine plan, we were brought together with Apostolic Ministries, Inc., and I was ordained on June 12, 2005 and in November, 2011 was recognized and ordain as an Apostle under the hand of Bishop Alvin J. McCoy.
The name Shiloh as reflected in Genesis 49:10, Ezekiel 21:26, Joshua 18:1, Jeremiah 7:12 refers to the Messiah, Jesus Christ to whom dominion, authority, power, the kingdom, and the right as the first born Son to rule and to reign belongs. He is the King with the scepter in His hand who is the Lion from the tribe of Judah. He carriers the rod of authority that will dash to pieces (His enemies) like a potter's vessel ( Ps.2:9, Rev.2:26,27) The lawgiver or a statue maker shall not depart from between His feet. His Word was established for He is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us. He is the radiance of the true law and freedom. He set His name at Shiloh!
Shiloh Intrusion means we will literally allow the presence of God to invade outlives, our families, our city, our region, our nation, nations and Israel for His glory.
In I Samuel 3:1: it says… And the Word of the Lord was rare in those days; there was no widespread revelation. But as Samuel was dedicated and consecrated at the Altar of Shiloh, the Word of the Lord was
heard once again in Shiloh.
Shiloh represents a renewed place of worship, dedication and consecration of lives and the lives of our children to the Lord. Romans 12:1 says: … that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God which is your reasonable service. As we would place ourselves as living sacrifice upon restored altars of the Lord, the Lord would open our ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying to us in this time of history. We are be used to restore the Altars of the Lord back to our nation and the nations of the world.
It is the vision of Shiloh Intrusion Ministries, an end time apostolic kingdom work, in its corporate places of community, to provide an atmosphere of family and intimate worship wherein the Lord's presence is welcomed without hindrance. With a strong intercession and prayer focus, the Body of Christ is encouraged to walk into their end-time priestly call to minister to the Lord and learn to hear His voice. Based upon the apostolic and prophetic foundation and the five-fold ministry, it is our vision to see the church based upon the Word of God, be equipped and prepared for the occurring paradigm shift setting in motion a readiness for end-time harvest and ministry. We desire to network with other apostolic kingdom works, regionally and abroad, in order that the bond of unity would be established for the cause of His kingdom and His glory. We desire to see a generation of great integrity and godly character brought forth with a kingdom mentality and an evangelistic fervor to invade regions and nations with God's presence and heart to bring the world into true salvation, healing and deliverance, thus making strong disciples and strong unified families. As the bride of Christ comes into great maturity and unity, it is our vision to see her fulfill her call to draw Israel to the Lord.
The purpose of Shiloh Intrusion Ministries is to stand upon the Biblical roots of faith raising the body of Christ in mature discipleship and unity with healing and reconciliation ultimately affecting Israel and the nations with the fullness of the Gospel of the Kingdom.
The heart of the Lord through this work is to establish His House as a House of Prayer, individually
and corporately, to teach the body of Christ by Word and example, to walk in their end-time priestly call
to minister to the Lord, to learn to hear His voice and to understand, Scripturally, God's heart toward His
church and Israel. The Lord is establishing the work of the five-fold ministry among us to equip the body
for end-time ministry and evangelistic outreach.
Statements of Faith
1. WE BELIEVE THE WHOLE BIBLE: We believe the Bible is the full inspired and authoritative Word of Almighty God encompassing 66 books. 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pt.1:20
2. WE BELIEVE IN ONE GOD: We believe in the one ever living eternal God, infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purpose, and possessing absolute, indivisible deity, who has revealed Himself as Father at creation, through His Son in redemption and as the Holy Ghost by emanation.
Gen. 1:1-3, Du. 6:4, Joel 2:28, Mk.12:29, Lu. 3:21,22, John 1:1,
Acts 2, I Cor. 8:4-6, 2 Cor. 5:19, 13:14, Eph.4:5-6, Col. 2:9, I Tim.2:5, I Jn.5:6-13
3. WE BELIEVE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD: We believe Jesus is the Son of God. God, Jehovah of the Old Testament, took upon Himself the form of man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the virgin, Mary. He came as the Holy sacrifice (the Lamb of God) to redeem all from sin, all infirmities and eternal death. By His example, His birth, His death, burial and resurrection, He brought total victory to all who would believe.
Matthew, Mark, Luke & John, Rom. 3:25, Heb. 2:17, I Jn. 2:2, I Jn. 4:10, Ps. 103:3
4. WE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLICAL RECOGNITION OF ALL SIN. We believe in the Biblical recognition
of sin and the fruit of that sin, including but not limited to fornication, adultery, homosexuality, lesbianism, perversion, sexual immorality, incest, bestiality, idolatry, witchcraft, sorcery, hatred, envy, murder, drunkenness, thievery, lying and the like. The wages of all sin is death. We Biblically recognize that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation, by His blood sacrifice, through faith… we are justified as we turn to the cross in repentance and received the pardon and forgiveness of all sin becoming a new creature in Christ Jesus, being born again of the Spirit and enabled to receive the pure and holy character of Christ bearing the fruits of His Spirit and to walk in freedom and liberty from all sin and temptation. Ex. 20:1-17, Lev. 18:1-30, 20:1-27, Du. 27:15-26, Rom.1:18-32, 3:23-26, 6:23, I Cr. 6:9-11, Gal. 5:19-25,
Rev. 21:8, John 3:3, 16, 2 Cr. 5:17, 2 Pt.2:4-22 (vs.9).
5. WE BELIEVE IN THE FULL REDEMPTIVE WORK OF THE CROSS: We believe eternal salvation occurs through the true acceptance of the work of the cross - the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Pardon and forgiveness of sins is obtained by genuine repentance, a confession and forsaking of sins. We are justified by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, thus born again of the Spirit. John the Baptist preached repentance, Jesus proclaimed it, and the apostles emphasized it to both Jews and Gentiles. Lu. 13:3, 24:47, John 3:3, Rom. 5:1, 10:9,10, Acts 2:38, 11:18, 17:30
6. WE BELIEVE IN WATER BAPTISM IN THE NAME OF JESUS, COMMUNION AND THE WASHING OF FEET. We believe in water baptism by immersion in Jesus name, partaking of Communion as a reflection of our Lord's outpouring of love for us and the washing of one another's feet as a reflection of our Lord's example of love, humility and servanthood towards one another. Matt. 28:19, Mk. 1:9,10, Jn. 3:22,23, Acts 2:38, 8:14-17, 36-38, 10:48, 19:1-6, Lu. 22:17-20, Rm.6, I Cor.11:23-26, John 6, 13:4-17, I Tm.5:9,10
7. WE BELIEVE IN THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit who was sent to baptize all who believe that Christ Jesus is the Son of God with fire that fully empowers us to be victorious and to live holy. As a result of the work of the Holy Spirit, we will reflect the fruits of the Holy Spirit as outlined in Gal. 5:22, 23. As we are baptized in His Spirit, we shall receive a prayer language (speaking in tongues), which strengthens our spiritual walk and deepens our communion with our Lord. Matt.3:11, Mk.16:17, Lu.24:49,53, Acts 1:4-8, 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:1-6, Rm. 8:26, Ju. 20
8. WE BELIEVE IN THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit as outlined in I Cor. 12, the gifts of servanthood in I Cor.13-14, in giving tithe & offering - Gen.14:18-20, 28:20-22, Mal. 3:10, Matt.23:23, Lu. 11:42, I Cor.9:6-9, and gifts of leadership & mercy as outlined in Rom. 12:3-8.
9. WE BELIEVE IN GOD'S COVENANT WITH ISRAEL. We believe in God's covenant plan and purposes with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As a chosen people, God used Israel to bring the nations of the earth to faith in God. The seed of salvation came through the lineage of Israel, thus Jesus, the Christ, is the Messiah of Israel and the nations. Gen. 12:1-3, Eph. 2:11-22, 3:1-7, Rom. 9-11
10. WE BELIEVE IN THE JUDEO CHRISTIAN ROOTS OF OUR FAITH. We joyfully teach, recognize the Sabbath, we celebrate the Feasts of the Lord: Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles; secondly, the Feast of Esther and the Feast of Hanukkah (Feast of Dedication) Lev. 23, Ex. 19, Nu. 9:2, Zec. 14, Mt. 26:17, Lu. 2:41, I Cor. 5:7, Heb.11:28, Esther, Jn.10:22 We are not Jewish or a Messianic congregation, but we are Christians that recognize the Judeo Christian roots of Biblical Truth.
11. WE BELIEVE IN GOD'S CONVENANT PLAN-BIBLICAL DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE. All marriages outside of this Biblical definition will not be performed by any licensed and/ or ordained minister or elder of Shiloh Intrusion Ministries, Inc. nor can they be performed on church locations of Shiloh Intrusions Ministries, Inc., including but not limited to His House, Grove City, PA any and all its affiliations. This applies to all church plants associated with this ministry. Under this Overseers discretion, I and those defined, have the right to deny to marry anyone with or without cause. Gen. 1:27, 28 2:23,24, Mk. 10:6-8.
12. WE BELIEVE MARRIAGE IS A GOD-GIVEN INSTITUTION. Marriage as a God-given institution is rooted in God's divine plan for creation. Jesus Christ made marriage a symbol of his love for His church in Ephesians 5:25-33. This divine plan of marriage reflects the beautiful character of Christ in faithfulness, creativity, abundance and a self-emptying love. A true covenant marriage between one woman and one man in the Lord is holy to the Lord. Their love, manifested in passion, fidelity, procreation, generosity, sacrifice, forgiveness, and healing, makes known God's heart and love in their family, communities, and society. This Christian meaning confirms and strengthens the human value of a marital union as defined by the Word of God.
13.WE BELIEVE IN THE FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY. We believe in the establishment of the five-fold ministry to equip the body for end-time ministry and the corporate gathering of leaders in pure unity that God may bring His body to maturity. Eph. 4:11, I Cor. 12:28, Ezra 3:1, Neh. 8:1, Ps. 133, John 17
14. WE BELIEVE JESUS IS COMING AGAIN! We believe in the second coming of Christ, the judgment seat of Christ and the millennial reign with Christ Jesus as King upon the earth. Satan and his kingdom will be cast into the lake of fire at the end of the age. Matt.24:30-31, Rom. 14:10, 2:16, I Cor.15:51-54, Phil. 3:20-21, Thes. 4:13-18, 2 Pet. 3:10-18, Rev. 19-22.
15. WE BELIEVE IN THE GREAT THRONE JUDGMENT. We believe in the great white throne judgment, wherein according to the Scriptures, God will reward the righteous with eternal life, full redemption of our bodies as well as our spirit, and all our works will be rewarded accordingly. Those who were not found written in the Book of Life were also cast into the lake of fire. Dan. 12:2, John 8:51, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 3:11-15, Rev. 20:11-15, 22:12